City Professionals Networking Event – Friday 5th October 2018
James Rosa Associates Ltd is delighted to be sponsoring the next City Professionals Networking event which is a free informal networking event held monthly at The Fable Bar & Restaurant.
If you are a regular attendee of the event, please advise your professional friends and ask them to join us at the next networking event on Friday 5th October 2018
Date: Friday 5th October 2018
Venue: The Fable Bar & Restaurant, 52 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2FD
Time: 1:00pm to 4:00pm+
We look forward to seeing you all there
“To be recognised as the most trusted source of debt advice and support in the UK with a reputation for excellence and integrity”
- Commitment – We strive to put our clients at the heart of everything we do. We start by understanding their unique situation and requirements. This understanding shapes our approach and commitment to delivering the best debt advice and support tailored to their individual needs.
- Integrity – We conduct ourselves and our business affairs in accordance with the highest ethical standards. We have moral responsibilities as well as commercial ones which is why we conduct all matters of business with honesty. We proudly maintain our values of offering an honest and sincere service, whilst remaining fair and ethical in all business matters.
- Ownership – Our clients depend on us to help them succeed. We are responsible for the provision of honest and clear advice and always take ownership of our actions outcomes and results.
- Transparency – We believe the path to success for our clients and ourselves comes through the open and honest exchange of information. We encourage our associates to listen closely and thoroughly understand client’s situations prior to offering, solutions, advice or feedback.
- Excellence – It is our aspiration to strive for excellence in everything we do: from simple everyday tasks to delivering the highest standards of advice and service to our clients.
- Education – We “walk our talk” we are committed to a culture of learning, innovation and mutual empowerment. Just as we strive to provide exceptional service to our clients, we cultivate an environment that supports and encourages ongoing learning, development and personal growth. As educators, we assist our clients in making their own intelligent decisions about their future by imparting practical solutions rather than just theory.
- Quality – Through our teamwork, experience, accountability and innovation we consistently deliver a standard of debt advice and support that exceeds our client’s expectations – This is reflected in the in the quality of our results, referrals and recommendations.